We’re looking to grow our team again with the addition of another Senior Architectural Technologist to our Salisbury team.
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Have a solid understanding of the UK Building Regulations and CDM Regulations
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of a variety of different construction types and technologies
- Have sound experience in producing comprehensive technical details, working drawings and tender packages
- Have 10-15 years’ experience, including experience in running your own projects
- An MCIAT qualification will be considered an advantage, but not essential
- Experience using Revit is desirable
A sound understanding of sustainable technologies and the incorporation of renewable energy into our projects forms an essential part of our practice and design ethos and so it is important that the candidate has an interest in these areas. Our projects vary in scale within the residential sector from new build, contemporary homes to sensitive Conservation and Listed Buildings. We principally operate in Dorset, Wiltshire and across the South-West.
You will be working as part of a dynamic and friendly team in our central Salisbury office. You will be expected to show initiative in undertaking tasks, as well as the ability to communicate and share ideas.
The rewards are a competitive pay package based on experience, including overtime pay.
If you are interested, please email your CV and examples of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org